-
June 11th, 2006, 09:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I decided I wanted to keep all of my favorite sites about Dolls all in one easy to get to place, so I have created a new site calledAG Doll Resources
If anyone has additional sites, please let me know. I may add a section on galleries, but have not yet decided.
-
June 11th, 2006, 10:27 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Nice list! I see a lot of my favorites there.
Please feel free to check out the American Girl Playthings board. You might want to add it: http://agplaythings.proboards105.com/index.cgi
The American Girl Playthings homepage is a real keeper too: http://www.alaska.net/%7Ejnoble/AGPlaythings/Home.html
I think these are both great resources.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 07:30 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>
-
June 11th, 2006, 10:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Meg's site is amazing! It is, in my opinion, the best one on the web! It is so comprehensive and informative, and it prints out great.
-
June 11th, 2006, 10:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for those two sites! I have added them both.
-
June 11th, 2006, 10:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Make sure you go back and reread American_Mommy's post -- she editted it to add an additional web site (the AG Playthings home page). It is an awesome site and offers info on AG products that many sites overlook.
-
June 12th, 2006, 01:11 AM
#6
Inactive Member
You may want to add this site.
http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html
He has most/if not all of the retired AGOT items.
Major helpful.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 11, 2006 10:11 PM: Message edited by: MollyGirl ]</font>
-
June 12th, 2006, 01:39 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Thanks! I got some of my links from that thread and added my site to the end of it, but I may have missed some.
I haven't added the photo gallery sites yet.
-
June 12th, 2006, 06:19 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 13th, 2006, 07:38 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Thanks for the links to additional sites & info. I have added some of them this afternoon. Please let me know if I have missed any.
-
June 13th, 2006, 07:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Couple of things.....
The Playthings link and the Playthings Message Board link both take you to message board. The Playthings link should take you to the SECOND address in American_Mommy's post (the Playthings home page/main menu).
The Complete Guide to AG Doll Collecting link takes you to a page about cloned dolls -- I'm guessing you meant for it to link you to Curt's site.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks